The AirLink® LX40 is a compact LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for IoT/M2M applications, offering “out-of-the box” connectivity that is simple to install and easy to manage.
LX40 provides purpose-built, secure, managed LTE networking for applications such as Camera, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals and Smart Lockers. LX40 is also ideal for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected (indoor) locations, and enables processing of IoT data at the edge.
Sierra Wireless Airlink LX40 (Wi-Fi) (WR.SW/LX40X)
As part of the AirLink Essential series, the LX40 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of these applications, while delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments.
LX40 is available with optional Wi-Fi with Dual Band 802.11ac to provide an access point or to connect to local Wi-Fi networks.
The LX40 comes in LTE Cat 4 regional variants, and a Global LPWA (Low-Power Wide Area) variant offering LTE-M/NB-IoT for applications where low data rates, enhanced cellular coverage and global deployment is required.
Comes with Airlink complete included for the first year.
AirLink Complete includes:
- Access to cloud-based Network Management tools AirLink Management Service (ALMS) to assist with deployment, configuration and upgrades.
- Access to ALMS Advanced Reporting and Analytics (ALMS ARA) or Hosted AirLink Mobility Manager (AMM) is available at an additional cost
- Direct Access to Tier 1 technical support from Sierra Wireless
- 3 year hardware warranty (standard)
- Free firmware updates for the life of the device, available on release
- Free access to the Source at https://source.sierrawireless.com for all technical documentation and software downloads
- After the 1st year, you may choose to extend this coverage over the life of your deployment (up to 5 years maximum).